Belmond River Cruises
Belmond, formerly known as the Orient Express, offers two special cruises to its guests. One on the Irrawaddy in Myanmar with the name “Road to Mandalay” and a journey of discovery through Burgundy, which is called “Afloat in France”. Enjoy the romantic stretches of land along the waterways in peace.
Impressive landscapes, delicious culinary specialties, world-famous wines and warm-hearted service await you. The relationship between crew and passengers is designed in such a way that very individual support is guaranteed by their multilingual employees. A personal guide leads you to the local sights and informs you about the country and its people.
For France, take your sports equipment with you on your trip – there are also bicycles on the ships that are great for exploring the surrounding area. For Myanmar, you should definitely plan the hot air balloon safari, which is offered on board.
WHY TRAVEL WITH BELMOND?
- The ships in France are in use from April to October and can be booked as a charter or on a cabin basis
- The ships in France have air conditioning, a sun deck and two of the ships also offer a plunge pool
- In France, Belmond offers various themed trips on art, wine, golf and culinary art
- In Myanmar, trips are available between 3 and 7 days. Perfect for experiencing the country in its entirety or as part of a round trip
- In Myanmar, you can marvel at up to 2,000 temples and pagodas on your cruise
Upgrade during check-in*
Up to 100 USD onboard credit**
500 USD next cruise voucher**
Welcome by captain and gift
*subject to availability / **terms apply
Get in touch with one of our travel advisors and request more details about upcoming cruises from this luxury cruise line.