Crystal River Cruises
Since July 2016, Crystal Cruises, which became famous for their ocean cruises, now also offers river cruises. Their ships are among the most luxurious in the industry, offer panoramic windows in the suites and significantly more space per passenger than on other ships.
Destinations here are the historic cities along the Danube, Main, Moselle, Garonne, Dordogne and the Seine.
There are several restaurants on board, which offer top international cuisine. With this setup, the shipping company also makes river cruises attractive for younger audiences, so that there is always a well-mixed age range on the ships.
Inquire about Michelin options. The shipping company offers its guests meals in star restaurants on land even during the cruise at no extra charge.
WHY TRAVEL WITH CRYSTAL RIVER CRUISES?
- All-inclusive luxury in Europe’s only suite-only ship with butler service and all-round carefree service
- Free wi-fi
- The largest fleet with the latest technology and fewer guests than ships of the same size
- There are Michelin-star restaurants on every ship – in the elegant dining room or on deck
- All routes offer at least two free shore excursions in each port
- Regular guests enjoy various advantages, such as suite upgrades or invitations to exclusive on-board events
Cruisetargets cocktail party
200 USD onboard credit
Get in touch with one of our travel advisors and request more details about upcoming cruises from this luxury cruise line.