The shipping company was founded in 1891 and, in addition to two ocean ships, has two expedition ships, which bring guests closer to great nature experiences. While the MS Europa travels the oceans in style, the MS Europa 2 is the casual alternative with a “smart casual” image. Many experts also call the MS Europa 2 the best cruise ship in the world.
Decisive for this are the spacious and light-flooded cabins and suites, which offer up to 100m² of space. Hapag Lloyd spoils its guests with culinary delights, and with several restaurants, coupled with the fullboard concept, a dream cruise is inevitable.
INSIDER TIP HAPAG LLOYD
A trip on the MS Europa 2 must be planned for the long term, as demand is higher than supply. The Ocean Suites with a whirlpool and direct sea view is suitable for romantics.
WHY TRAVEL WITH HAPAG-LLOYD?
- German is spoken on board.
- Very spacious cabins – some even with daylight in the bathroom
- Creative routes with small ports, which can be approached due to the size and draft of the ships
- A maximum of 500 guests onboard so that high-quality and personal service is guaranteed throughout the journey.
- Fullboard concept with welcome champagne in the cabin
Private shore activities
Pre- and post-cruise programmes
Golf a la carte
Get in touch with one of our travel advisors and request more details about upcoming cruises from this luxury cruise line.