The Ritz-Carlton Yacht Collection
A trip with The Ritz-Carlton Yacht Collection offers an unprecedented opportunity to be free. Here freedom and flexibility enable immersion in extraordinary experiences in life.
Most trips with Ritz-Carlton are between seven and ten nights and offer many overnight stays in ports and unique land experiences that go with them. Each yacht has 149 suites with their own terrace and space for up to 298 guests in a relaxed, casually elegant atmosphere. Each yacht offers personalized service, fine dining, and luxurious amenities.
INSIDER TIP RITZ CARLTON YACHT
The trips will start in 2021. But you can already make reservations for trips. Take the chance and be one of the first to set sail with Ritz Carlton.
WHY TRAVEL WITH THE RITZ-CARLTON?
- The cabins start from 30 m², and with the modern furnishings and large windows, they reflect the feeling of being in a penthouse right by the sea.
- The largest suite has 102 m² plus a 55 m² terrace with its own whirlpool.
- A separate butler is responsible for each suite, available for everything from restaurant reservations to organizing the country programs.
- Due to the ship’s size, creative route planning is possible – many small ports are called and anchored here overnight.
- The yachts will be in the Mediterranean and the Caribbean, but also Northern Europe and Canada
Pre cruise programmes
Post cruise programmes
Get in touch with one of our travel advisors and request more details about upcoming cruises from this luxury cruise line.