Star Clippers Sailing Adventures
Sailing with Star Clippers is like having your own private yacht, with no lines, no crowds, and no strict schedules. As you sail from port to port, your days can be spent just the way you want.
Perhaps you are taking a navigation or knot training course, relaxing in the library, enjoying a refreshing cocktail in the Tropical Bar, or planning your next shore excursion.
All-Star Clippers ships combine elements of their nautical past with today’s comforts and conveniences so you can enjoy everything from marble baths and flat-screen TVs to polished decks to shiny mahogany rails and made-to-order dishes from internationally renowned chefs.
INSIDER TIP STAR CLIPPERS
Star Clippers routes are created with wind maps so that as much as possible is moved with the wind’s force. This makes Star Clippers one of the greenest cruise lines in the world.
WHY TRAVEL WITH STAR CLIPPERS?
- The Royal Clipper will carry no more than 227 passengers and no more than 170 passengers on board the Star Clipper and Star Flyer.
- Guests can participate in the tradition of sailing.
- Free choice of seats and no prescribed meal times for all meals, breakfast and lunch buffets, and multi-course menus including wine for dinner
- The dress code is casually elegant – formal attire is never required.
- Local entertainers on board pamper guests with authentic music and dance performances.
- The trips include destinations all over the world, from the Caribbean to the Panama Canal and Cuba to the Mediterranean, Thailand, and Indonesia
Pre- and post-cruise programmes
Get in touch with one of our travel advisors and request more details about upcoming cruises from this luxury cruise line.