Kangaroo Island Sailing Escape
This is a luxury sailing adventure you’ll always remember… Sail to Australia’s wildlife wonderland, Kangaroo Island – all aboard the magnificent Lady Eugenie, a 21m classic ketch.
Koalas snoozing in trees, sea lions basking in the sunshine, kangaroos hoping across the road and goannas (large lizards) foraging for food. Kangaroo Island is the best place to experience wildlife in the wild in Australia.
Sail to this amazing island taking in the rugged cliffs of the Fleurieu Peninsula along the way on this three-day adventure.
This tour begins on the South Australian Fleurieu coast where you’ll have a chance to sail the luxurious Lady Eugenie or simply sit back and relax with a glass of champagne as Ashley, Renee and their friendly professional crew take you to your tranquil anchorage of Emu Bay.
With a stunning blend of marine and land-based sights, this is the perfect way to unwind while you enjoy some of South Australia’s most incredible scenery and wildlife.
The 3 day ‘Kangaroo Island Escape’ combines sailing with award winning wines and local beers, gourmet food cooked by an on-board chef plus a full day Kangaroo Island tour.
- Sailing on-board a classic yacht
- Four queen size state rooms, each with private ensuites
- Sailing along the Fleurieu Peninsula cliffs
- Sampling South Australian wines and beers from a selection of local breweries and wineries
- A chef on-board to combine local produce with fresh seafood and free range meats
- Close encounters with wildlife in their natural habitats such as dolphins, seals and whales
- The opportunity to stroll along pristine beaches on the North Coast of Kangaroo Island
- Anchoring in picturesque and sheltered anchorages on the north coast of Kangaroo Island
- Sunsets over the water
Take the helm or sit back, relax and let the crew take you to secret coves and waters teeming with dolphins, while you enjoy the view with champagne in hand.
Duration 3 days
Travel from August to May
Minimum 2 travelers
Price from 2,500 USD per person
Get in touch with one of our travel advisors and request more details about this luxury experience.