Luxury Train through India
Maharaja’s Express offers luxury train journeys through the heartland of India, incorporating some of the most magnificent monuments and landscapes infused with old-world charm, courtesy, and regal hospitality…
Redefining the concept of luxury train travel. Experience the joy of being on the most luxurious train and the best travel destinations, including Taj Mahal, Amber Fort, Ranthambhore National Park, Varanasi, Khajuraho, Bandhavgarh National Park, and more….
The Maharaja Express is recognized number one of the 25 World’s Top Trains by the US “Society of International Railway Travellers.”
The Maharaja Express offers 20 exquisitely designed Deluxe Cabins, 18 Junior Suites, 4 Suites, and, of course, the Presidential Suite. The Maharaja Express is planned in a stately manner, equipped with large panoramic windows for the countryside’s magical and diverse views. All suites and cabins are equipped with a well-appointed en-suite bathroom, wardrobe, full-length mirror, writing desk, armchairs, satellite TV, telephone, internet, DVD player, room safe, individual climate control, and services of your very personal valet…
Maharajas’ Express boasts of two lounge bars (Safari Bar & Rajah Club), two fine dining restaurants (Mayur Mahal and Rang Mahal), which offer delicacies not only from India but all over the world. We at Maharajas’ Express look forward to pamper you with a charming and unforgettable holiday wrapped with a delightful experience…..
Maharajas’ Express is the most elegant and luxurious train, which has many unique experiences stitched very vigilantly to enhance traveling like a Maharaja. Some of the unique highlights of your journey include exceptional events …
- Enjoy a view of the Taj Mahal from Taj Khema as you savor champagne for sundowner.
- An elephant polo exhibition match.
- Enjoy a glass of wine, a classical dance performance, and an Awadhi dinner with Rajah of Kotwara at his palatial residence in Lucknow.
- Boat ride along the ghats of river Ganges to witness the mystique rituals, evening prayers and listen to the sacred chants along the banks of river Ganges at Varanasi, the religious capital of India…
- Tour of world-famous 10th century Khajuraho temples (World Heritage Site).
- Game drive into world-famous Ranthambhore National Park or Bandhavgarh National Park, where nature meets history and is noted for high-density tiger population.
- Visit 17th-century Jehangir Mahal and admire the Bundela Rajput architecture at Orchha.
Duration 7 days
Travel from October to April
Minimum 1 travelers
Price from 6,000 USD per person
Get in touch with one of our travel advisors and request more details about this luxury vacation.