The shipping company has 18 ships, which call at 380 destinations on 170 different routes. Over 50% of the cabins have a balcony. The design of the ships is designed to offer the guest a lot of freedom.
In the summer cruises to Alaska, Panama Canal cruises, cruises in the Mediterranean and the Baltic Sea, South America and the Caribbean are offered. The shipping company has its own island in the Bahamas, the Princess Cays. The sea and land tours that Princess Cruises offers in Asia, Alaska, Australia, Europe, Canada and South America are a great combination.
Get an overview of the behind-the-scenes action on the Princess Cruises Ultimate Ship Tour. The last stop is the command center where you meet the captain and enjoy breathtaking views from the bridge!
WHY TRAVEL WITH PRINCESS?
- The shipping company is known for its unusual routes and is therefore ideal for explorers who have already seen a lot of the world and always want to experience more
- In the individual ports, the shipping company offers an above-average number of shore excursions to ensure that there is something for every guest
- Special discovery tours are offered, such as a trip on a crab cutter in Alaska, snorkeling tours to pristine coral reefs in the Caribbean or a look behind the scenes at Edinburgh Castle
- This shipping company attaches great importance to its ingredients, so you get everything freshly prepared, from bread to pizza to dessert
- Princess Cruises loves to party – if you have a special occasion during the cruise let us know – the shipping company will have a special surprise in store
Cruisetargets cocktail party
Free exclusive shore excursion
or up to 250 USD onboard credit
Get in touch with one of our travel advisors and request more details about upcoming cruises from this luxury cruise line.