Badrutt's Palace Hotel
The Badrutt’s Palace Hotel, opened in 1896 by Caspar Badrutt, was the first Palace hotel in the world. For more than 115 years, it has enjoyed an international reputation of high hospitality. The Badrutt’s Palace Hotel, with its tower and the unforgettable silhouette, has become the symbol of St. Moritz.
The famous hotel occupies a central but quiet location in six acres of private grounds with the lake’s views and mountains.
The hotel offers 157 comfortable rooms in five categories according to size and location, including 37 suites and junior suites. Guestroom amenities include satellite color TV, radio, complimentary mini bar, direct dial telephones, and hairdryers: complimentary TV Movies and Wireless Internet.
Dining facilities include Le Restaurant, the legendary main dining room for elegant breakfast and dinner, NOBU, the wonderful famous restaurant with a relaxed, informal atmosphere; Le Bistro, serving easy French specialties in a comfortable and casual atmosphere with modern flair and Acapulco Snack Bar & Terrace, serving sandwiches, salads and pasta. After dark, visit the night-spot of your choice: the Renaissance Bar, the Grand Hall, and the King´s Club.
For recreation and health, the “Palace Wellness” is a refuge designed to follow the excellence, tradition, and history of the Badrutt’s Palace Hotel and takes its inspiration from Engadin’s wonderful natural surroundings. Offered are an indoor/outdoor pool, jacuzzi, saunas, ice room, mist room, aroma steam room, salt steam room, massage/rain shower, 10 specialized treatment rooms including 2 Spa Suites, two outdoor private tennis courts in summer, with professional coaching, private ice rink in winter as well as an in-house ski shop and ski school.
Additional services and amenities include complimentary Wi-Fi and Minibar, 24-hour in-room dining, beauty salon, shopping arcade, shuttle bus to a golf course, and a bridge room with a resident bridge hostess.